Chinese language smartphone model Vivo launched the Vivo V11 Pro in India earlier this month with a price ticket of ₹25,990. And now at this time, the corporate has launched the Vivo V11 in India which is definitely a toned-down model of the V11 Professional.
The Vivo V11 seems to be nearly the identical because the V11 Professional. However, each the smartphones do differ when it comes to specs. Whereas the V11 Professional is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 SoC, the V11 is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P60 SoC. Nevertheless, identical to the V11 Professional, the V11 additionally comes with 6 GB RAM.
One other distinction between the V11 Professional and the V11 is that former comes boasts a 6.41-inch show, whereas the latter boasts a barely smaller 6.Three-inch show. However, identical to the V11 Professional, the show on the V11 can also be a Halo FullView show, that means you get a show with a waterdrop-shaped notch.
The Vivo V11, just like the V11 Professional, comes with a twin digicam setup on the again, however, the twin digicam setup on the V11 Professional consists of 1 12 MP and one 5 MP digicam, whereas, the twin digicam setup on the V11 consists of 1 16 MP and one 5 MP digicam. The 25 MP entrance digicam on the V11 Professional is retained on the V11 although. And sure, just like the V11 Professional, the V11 additionally comes with AI-based digicam options like AI Selfie Lighting, AI Face Shaping, and extra.
The V11 Professional launched by Vivo earlier this month comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner that permits you to unlock the smartphone by merely putting your finger on a delegated space, however, this in-display fingerprint scanner is absent from the V11. The smartphone as a substitute comes with a standard fingerprint scanner that’s situated on the again.
Final however not the least is the battery. The V11 Professional ships with a 3400 mAh battery, however, the V11 ships with a barely smaller 3315 mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch of V11 in India, Jerome Chen, CMO, Vivo India, stated, “At Vivo, it has at all times been our precedence to carry fixed innovation in expertise and cellphone design. With the launch of the V11, we’re including to the plethora of choices our customers have to decide on an revolutionary smartphone that meets their day-to-day wants. We’re optimistic that this smartphone will likely be effectively acquired by the viewers.”
Vivo V11 Specs
- CPU: Helio P60 octa-core processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- Working System: Funtouch OS four.5 primarily based on Android eight.1 Oreo
- Show: 6.Three-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) Halo FullView Show with 19:9 facet ratio and a pair of.5D curved glass
- Rear Digital camera: 16 MP + 5 MP with AI Backlight HDR, AI Face Magnificence, AI Scene Recognition, AI Portrait Framing and LED flash
- Entrance Digital camera: 25 MP with AI Backlight HDR, AI Face Magnificence, AI Face Shaping, AI Selfie Lighting, Portrait Mode and Display screen Flash
- Inside Storage: 64 GB
- Exterior Storage: Expandable as much as 256 GB by way of microSD card (devoted slot)
- SIM: Twin SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.zero, Wi-Fi, Three.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Different: Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, Jovi AI-based Digital Assistant
- Colours: Starry Night time Black, Nebula Purple
- Battery: 3315 mAh with Twin-Engine Quick Charging
Vivo V11 Value in India and Availability
- Value: ₹22,990
- Availability: Goes on sale from September 27 via Flipkart, Vivo E-Retailer in addition to offline shops throughout the nation
Vivo V11 Provides
- Flat 5% cashback with Capital First
- Flat INR 2,000 Paytm Cashback Coupon if bought utilizing PayTM Mall QR code in offline shops
- Flat INR 2,000 cashback on HDFC financial institution Credit score – Debit playing cards and Paper Finance
- Extra upto INR 2000 off on change on Flipkart
- Buyback assure (Publish 6 to eight months of utilization)
- One Time Display screen Alternative in case of display harm throughout first 6 months
- No Value EMI begins INR 1533 (Upto 15 Months on Bajaj Finance, Residence Credit score, Capital First and HDBFS, HDFC paper finance)
- Advantages with Reliance Jio
- Get pleasure from Instantaneous Advantages Value Rs.4050 on recharge of INR 198 solely
- Myntra, Paytm & Swiggy – Associate Coupons value INR 2100
- Jio Vouchers value INR 1950 (39 Vouchers of INR 50/- every)
- Jio Platinum Gadget Safety (Gadget Theft & Malware Safety)
- Supply Interval sixth September to 30th September 2018.
- Advantages with Vodafone – IDEA
- Insurance coverage – Liquid & bodily harm solely with INR 499 and above Publish-Paid Plans
- DATA – Pre-paid clients 820 GBDATA Postpaid Clients 600 GBDATA (on RC 198 & Rs.399 above plans respectively)