A few days ago, Samsung released the Galaxy A7 with three rear cameras. Now, it has gone all weapons blazing with a quad-camera system on the again of the Galaxy A9.
The 4 rear-side sensors are:
- 24-megapixel most important sensor, f/1.7
- 10-megapixel telephoto sensor, f/2.four, 2x optical zoom
- Eight-megapixel wide-angle sensor (120-degree), f/2.four
- 5-megapixel depth sensor, f/2.2
On the software program facet, the digicam app has AI scene recognition to reinforce photographs. Other than 4 cameras on the again, the telephone’s coated in glass and has these quite mid-range specs:
- Processor: Exynos 7885
- Display screen: 6.Three-inch FHD+
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Entrance Digital camera: 24-megapixel, f/2.zero
- Battery: Three,800mAh, USB-C quick charging
- Inner reminiscence: 128GB
- Software program: Android Oreo Eight.zero with Samsung UX Expertise
The telephone shall be out there in choose markets mid-November. It’ll be out there in Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue, and Bubblegum Pink colorways.
Earlier this 12 months, the Huawei P20 pro’s digicam impressed us, however we’ve to see if Samsung’s quad-camera system manages to trump it.
What’s subsequent? A phone with five rear cameras?
Revealed October 11, 2018 — 10:13 UTC