A month in the past, Chinese language smartphone model OnePlus launched Android P Developer 2 for OnePlus 6. And now, the corporate has launched Android P Developer Preview three for the OnePlus 6. Earlier than any of you get confused, allow us to inform you that that is truly the Android P Beta 3 launched by Google earlier this month, and, it’s additionally referred to as Android P Developer Preview four. However, for some causes, OnePlus selected to name it Android P Developer Preview three.
Properly, no matter what it’s referred to as, the most recent Android P Developer Preview is right here for these OnePlus 6 homeowners who prefer to tinker round with the most recent model of Android, even after understanding that it’s not prepared for prime time and has its fair proportion of bugs and recognized points.
The Android P Developer Preview three launched by OnePlus brings in July safety patch, enhancements to system stability, enhancements to picture high quality, and extra to OnePlus 6. However, it additionally comes with some recognized points associated to Bluetooth connectivity, energy consumption and functioning of apps.
Right here’s all the changelog of Android P Developer Preview three (Beta three) for OnePlus 6:
- System – Up to date Android safety patch to 2018.7
- System – Up to date Google Cell Providers
- System – Improved system stability
- System – Mounted challenge with hotspot performance
- Digicam – Improved picture high quality
- Digicam – Mounted challenge with watermark possibility performance
- Third-Occasion Apps – Improved digital camera performance with third-party apps
- Third-Occasion Apps- Mounted compatibility points with sure third-party apps
These are the recognized points with Android P Developer Preview three (Beta three) for OnePlus 6:
- System – System stability and energy consumption points
- Bluetooth – Compatibility points with Bluetooth connectivity
- Third-Occasion Apps – Some apps could not operate as anticipated when working on this Developer preview launch
In case you are involved in trying out Android P, you may head over to the Supply hyperlink under for extra particulars and directions. However, do notice that this construct is supposed for builders and early adopters, and, isn’t appropriate for every day utilization eventualities. Furthermore, like we already mentioned, this construct comes with bugs and recognized points, so proceed by retaining that in thoughts, and don’t overlook to backup all of your knowledge earlier than you flash Android P in your OnePlus 6.