We’re half approach by the fifth month of 2018, and, till now, this 12 months has been a 12 months stuffed with smartphones with notches. Many OEMs have launched smartphones this 12 months that include a notch, each within the mid-range section, in addition to the premium tier. Properly now, becoming a member of this group of notched smartphones is HMD International-owned Nokia. HMD International, at an occasion in China, has lastly took the wraps off the Nokia X6 which is the primary Nokia smartphone with a notch.
The Nokia X6 sports activities a 5.Eight-inch show that has a notch up prime and has an side ratio of 19:9 with a decision of 2280 x 1080 pixels. Because of this tall show, you get tiny bezels on the prime, left and proper facet of the cellphone, with the underside bezel being comparatively bigger and rocking a Nokia brand. The notch isn’t too large, and is house to entrance digital camera, earpiece, ambient gentle sensor and proximity sensor.
So far as the construct of the Nokia X6 is worried, the smartphone flaunts a uni-body design with the again lined with glass and the frames made out of aluminium. That is what you name glass-metal sandwich design. Having mentioned that, the again of the cellphone has a twin digital camera setup positioned within the middle in vertical orientation, with fingerprint scanner and Nokia moniker under it. Properly, the again of the Nokia X6 really appears to be like just like the Nokia 7 Plus, with the one distinction being that the LED flash on the X6 is inside the twin digital camera module, whereas the Nokia 7 Plus has it on the proper facet of the module.
That mentioned, talking concerning the cameras, the twin digital camera setup on the again consists of one 16 MP normal sensor and one 5 MP monochrome sensor. The previous has an aperture of f/2.zero with the latter having f/2.2 aperture. On the entrance, you get a single 16 MP shooter that has an aperture of f/2.zero.
Properly, like many latest smartphones, the Nokia X6 additionally comes with cameras having AI-based options like portrait mode, face recognition, and extra.
Talking concerning the innards, the Nokia X6 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 SoC which is paired with four or 6 GB RAM. The four GB RAM variant is available in 32 and 64 GB inside storage choices, whereas the 6 GB RAM variant comes with 64 GB of storage.
The Nokia X6 runs Android Oreo and packs a 3060 mAh battery that pulls energy from a USB Sort-C port.
Nokia X6 Specs
- CPU: Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- RAM: four/6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Working System: Android Eight.1 Oreo
- Show: 5.Eight-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) LCD show with 19:9 side ratio, 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass three safety
- Rear Digital camera: 16 MP RGB (f/2.zero aperture) + 5 MP Monochrome (f/2.2 aperture) with dual-tone LED flash
- Entrance Digital camera: 16 MP with f/2.zero aperture
- Inside Storage: 32 GB (with four GB RAM), 64 GB (with four and 6 GB RAM)
- Exterior Storage: Expandable as much as 256 through microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.zero, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, three.5 mm headphone jack, USB Sort-C 2.zero
- Different: Fingerprint Scanner, AI-based digital camera options
- Colours: Black, Blue, Silver
- Battery: 3060 mAh
Nokia X6 Value and Availability
- Value of four GB RAM + 32 GB storage variant: ¥1299 (round $203/₹13,810)
- Value of four GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant: ¥1499 (round $235/₹15,936)
- Value of 6 GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant: ¥1699 (round $266/₹18,062)
- Availability: Goes on sale in China from Might 21. No phrase on availability in different nations.