HMD International launched the Nokia X6 again in Might this 12 months. However, it has, till now, solely been accessible in China, with no phrase from HMD on its world availability. Nonetheless, a report from greater than per week in the past said that the global roll-out of Nokia X6 would start from July 19 with a launch in Hong Kong. The report additionally said that Nokia X6 could be referred to as Nokia 6.1 Plus exterior China. Effectively, it’s July 19, and there’s no information of Nokia X6’s launch in Hong Kong. Nonetheless, it appears to be like the primary nation to get the Nokia X6 gained’t be Hong Kong, however, it might be Taiwan.
Nokia Taiwan’s Fb web page has shared a picture of a Nokia smartphone which has a small notch up prime with quantity rocker and energy button to its proper. Whereas Nokia hasn’t revealed the title of this smartphone, it’s simple to determine that that is really the Nokia X6. Furthermore, the picture additionally has the Android One moniker on the bottom-right nook which additional leads us to imagine that Nokia X6 is headed to Taiwan as an Android One smartphone.
HMD hasn’t introduced when it’s going to launch the Nokia X6 exterior of China, and below what title, however, the feedback on Nokia Taiwan’s put up has lots of mentions of the Nokia 6.1 Plus which implies the Nokia X6 will very probably launch below the Nokia 6.1 Plus moniker in Taiwan. Furthermore, the Nokia 6.1 Plus was additionally spotted on Geekbench with the identical that’s beneath the Nokia X6 – Snapdragon 636 SoC and four GB RAM – which additional fuels the speculations that Nokia X6 will certainly be launched as Nokia 6.1 Plus in world markets.
The Nokia X6 is available in three configurations – four GB RAM + 32 GB storage, four GB RAM + 64 GB storage, and, 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – therefore, it stays to be see what sort of configuration does the Nokia 6.1 Plus comes with.
Nokia X6 Specs [Expected]
- CPU: Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- RAM: four/6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Working System: Android Eight.1 Oreo
- Show: 5.Eight-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) LCD show with 19:9 side ratio, 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass three safety
- Rear Digital camera: 16 MP RGB (f/2.zero aperture) + 5 MP Monochrome (f/2.2 aperture) with dual-tone LED flash
- Entrance Digital camera: 16 MP with f/2.zero aperture
- Inner Storage: 32 GB (with four GB RAM), 64 GB (with four and 6 GB RAM)
- Exterior Storage: Expandable as much as 256 by way of microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.zero, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, three.5 mm headphone jack, USB Kind-C 2.zero
- Different: Fingerprint Scanner, AI-based digicam options
- Battery: 3060 mAh
With Nokia 6.1 Plus showing on Geekbench and Nokia Taiwan teasing the Nokia X6 as an Android One smartphone, it’s solely a matter of days that the Nokia X6 lastly makes its method out of China below the Nokia 6.1 Plus moniker.