Precisely two weeks in the past, Lenovo-owned Motorola launched the Moto G6 Plus in India with a price ticket of ₹22,499. And now in the present day, Motorola has additional expanded its portfolio of smartphones in India with the launch of Motorola One Energy.
The Motorola One Energy was announced late final month. It’s an Android One smartphone and runs inventory model of Android eight.1 Oreo. And, as that is an Android One smartphone, it comes with the promise of two years of Android model updates and three years of safety updates.
The Motorola One Energy sports activities a 6.2-inch Max Imaginative and prescient show having a decision of 2246 x 1080 pixels and a notch up prime. And sure, that notch is fairly huge. In actual fact, the One Energy does look very very similar to the iPhone X due to that huge notch and twin digital camera setup on the again that’s positioned in top-left nook in vertical orientation.
This twin digital camera setup on the again is a mix of 1 16 MP and one 5 MP digital camera. And, for selfies and video calls, you get an 12 MP single digital camera on the entrance that sits contained in the show notch. That mentioned, the again of the One Energy can be house to a fingerprint scanner which additionally has Motorola’s bat-wing brand atop. Moreover, you too can see the Android One moniker sitting additional down beneath on the again of the One Energy.
Underneath the hood, the Motorola One Energy comes with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 SoC which is mated to four GB RAM. And lastly, the One Energy ships with a 5000 mAh battery which Motorola says can final for as much as two days.
Motorola One Energy Specs
- CPU: 1.eight GHz Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- RAM: four GB
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Working System: Android eight.1 Oreo (upgradeable to Android 9.zero Pie)
- Show: 6.2-inch Full-HD+ (2246 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 Max Imaginative and prescient show with a brightness of 450 nits
- Rear Digicam: 16 MP + 5 MP with Portrait Mode, 4K Video Recording and LED flash
- Entrance Digicam: 12 MP with Portrait Mode and Flash
- Inside Storage: 64 GB
- Exterior Storage: Expandable as much as 256 GB by way of microSD card (devoted slot)
- SIM: Twin SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, three.5 mm headphone jack, USB Kind-C
- Different: Fingerprint Scanner, Dolby Audio, Google Lens, Widevine L1 Certification, P2i Splash Resistance
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 15W TurboPower Charging
Motorola One Energy Value in India and Availability
- Value: ₹15,999
- Availability: Goes on sale from October 5 solely via Flipkart