Yesterday, OnePlus introduced OnePlus 6 launch offers in India forward of the May 17 India launch. Now as we speak, Indian telecom operator Concept Mobile (also known as Concept) has introduced its partnership with OnePlus to supply unique advantages to its clients shopping for the OnePlus 6.
As part of its partnership with OnePlus, Concept postpaid clients shopping for the OnePlus 6 shall be provided a cashback of ₹2000 that may come within the type of invoice low cost of ₹100/month for 20 billing cycles. Properly, this provide is for these Concept clients who’re subscribed to the telco’s Nirvana 499 postpaid plan. Furthermore, along with cashback of ₹2000, Concept postpaid clients on Nirvana 499 plan will even be provided 10 GB of free further information per billing cycle for 20 billing cycles which interprets to a complete of 200 GB of knowledge.
That stated, Concept has introduced some gives for its pay as you go clients as effectively. These Concept pay as you go clients who do a recharge of ₹199 shall be entitled to 1.1 GB of further information per day for 28 days which interprets to a complete of 30.eight GB of knowledge for a interval of 28 days. This additional interprets to a complete of round 370 GB of further information upon doing steady 12 recharges of ₹199.
Commenting on this partnership with OnePlus, Mr. Sashi Shankar, Chief Advertising and marketing Officer, Concept Mobile stated, “This collaboration is an ideal instance of the very best industrial design and know-how coming collectively to boost 4G, information and digital expertise for Concept clients. By means of a compelling cashback provide, free information and digital content material providing by Concept on OnePlus 6, smartphone customers in India are set for brand spanking new benchmarks of cell information expertise.”
Having stated that, Concept in its press word additionally confirmed that the OnePlus 6 will quickly obtain VoLTE assist for Concept’s community.
The OnePlus 6 shall be launched globally later as we speak at an occasion in London, and it’ll launched in India tomorrow at an occasion in Mumbai. We’ll know extra about its specs, value, options and availability as soon as it goes official.
OnePlus 6 Specs [Expected]
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor (confirmed)
- RAM: 6/eight GB LPDDR4X (confirmed)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Working System: HydrogenOS (in China) / OxygenOS (remainder of the world) primarily based on Android eight.1 Oreo
- Show: 6.28-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED show with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 and 19:9 facet ratio (confirmed)
- Rear Digicam: 16 MP (f/1.7) + 20 MP (f/1.7) with Optical Picture Stabilization and LED flash
- Entrance Digicam: 20 MP with f/2.zero aperture
- Inside Storage: 64/128 GB (with 6 GB RAM), 256 GB (with eight GB RAM, confirmed)
- SIM: Twin Nano SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.zero, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, three.5 mm headphone jack, NFC, USB Sort-C
- Different: Face Unlock, Fingerprint Scanner, Water Resistant, Coronary heart Charge Sensor, 960 FPS Tremendous Slo Mo, AI Magnificence Mode
- Colours: Midnight Black, Mirror Black, Slate Gray/Sandstone White, Coral Blue
- Battery: 3300 mAh with Sprint Cost v2 (confirmed)
OnePlus 6 Value [Expected]
- Value of 6 GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant: CNY 3299 / ₹36,999 / €519
- Value of 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant: CNY 3799 / ₹39,999 / €569
- Value of eight GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant: CNY 4399 / ₹45,999