South Korean tech large Samsung unveiled the a lot awaited Galaxy Note9 at its Unpacked occasion in New York. The Galaxy Note9 is priced beginning at $999.99 within the US and can go on sale within the nation from August 24. Samsung hasn’t revealed the launch date of the Galaxy Note9 in India, however, it’s likely to debut in the Indian market on August 22. Nicely, whereas Samsung hasn’t confirmed the India launch of Galaxy Note9 but, it has revealed the India worth of this newest and biggest Galaxy Observe.
Pre-bookings for the Galaxy Note9 in India have began. You’ll be able to pre-book the Galaxy Note9 by heading over to Samsung’s Online Shop. The pre-booking web page not solely reveals the pre-booking presents of Galaxy Note9, however, it additionally reveals the value of the Galaxy Note9 in India.
The Galaxy Note9 is available in two totally different configurations – 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and eight GB RAM + 512 GB storage. The 6 GB RAM variant is priced at ₹67,900 whereas the eight GB RAM variant is priced at ₹84,900. The Galaxy Note9 is available in 4 colours – Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple, Midnight Black and Metallic Copper – however, in India, will probably be solely accessible in three colours – Ocean Blue, Midnight Black and Metallic Copper.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is sort of a workhorse. It’s powered by Snapdragon 845 or Exynos 9810, however, in India, we are going to get the Exynos variant as Snapdragon variant might be offered solely within the US.The phablet additionally boasts a 6.Four-inch Quad-HD+ Tremendous AMOLED Infinity Show, and, it comes full of a 4000 mAh battery which is the biggest ever Samsung has shipped with a Galaxy flagship.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Specs
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 SoC or Exynos 9810 SoC (relying on the area)
- RAM: 6/eight GB LPDDR4
- Working System: Android eight.1 Oreo
- Show: 6.Four-inch Quad-HD+ (2960 x 1440 pixels) Tremendous AMOLED Infinity Show with 516 ppi pixel density and Gorilla Glass
- Rear Digital camera: 12 MP Tremendous Velocity Twin Pixel (wide-angle lens, 1.Four µm pixel measurement, variable aperture: f1.5/f2.Four, OIS) + 12 MP (telephoto lens, 1.zero µm pixel measurement, f/2.Four aperture, OIS) with 2x Optical Zoom, as much as 10x Digital Zoom, Scene Optimizer, Flaw Detection, Dwell Focus, AR Emoji, 960 FPS, Tremendous Sluggish-Mo, HDR and LED flash
- Entrance Digital camera: eight MP with f/1.7 aperture
- Inside Storage: 128 GB (with 6 GB RAM), 512 GB (with eight GB RAM)
- Exterior Storage: Expandable as much as 512 GB by way of microSD card
- SIM: Twin Hybrid (relying on the area)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.zero, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, three.5 mm headphone jack, USB Kind-C
- Different: Fingerprint Scanner, Clever Scan (Face Unlock + Iris Scanning), Water Carbon Cooling, IP68 mud and water resistance, Coronary heart Fee Monitor, Bixby Imaginative and prescient, AKG-tuned Stereo Audio system, Dolby Atmos, Samsung Knox, Samsung Dex, Bluetooth-enabled S Pen
- Colours: Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple, Midnight Black, Metallic Copper
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charging (wired and wi-fi)
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Value in India and Availability
- Value of 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant: ₹67,900
- Value of eight GB RAM + 512 GB storage variant: ₹84,900
- Availability: May be pre-booked from Samsung’s Online Shop until August 21. Could possibly be launched in India on August 22.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Pre-book Presents
- Samsung Gear Sport smartwatch value ₹22,900 for ₹4999
- Cashback of ₹6000 on purchases by HDFC Financial institution Credit score Playing cards
- No-cost EMI ranging from ₹5657.57/month
- Extra ₹6000 off on exchanging with Galaxy Note8 64 GB variant, Galaxy S8/S8+ 64 GB variant, and, Galaxy S7 edge 32 GB variant