Nicely properly properly. Our wait is over. Fortnite Cellular has lastly landed on Android. Fortnite is without doubt one of the hottest video games on the planet proper now and it’s already accessible on totally different platforms, together with iOS. Nevertheless, the sport is coming to Android solely now. Fortnite for Android was introduced at Samsung’s Unpacked occasion in New York the place the tech big unveiled Galaxy Note9, Galaxy Watch and the Galaxy Home good speaker.
Nevertheless, Fortnite for Android is in beta, and, it’s at the moment unique to pick Samsung gadgets until August 12. This contains Galaxy Note9, Galaxy S9/S9+, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Tab S4, and, the Galaxy Tab S3. Nevertheless, after August 12, the sport might be accessible for some extra Android gadgets. It’s good to see that Fortnite for Android isn’t going to stay unique to Samsung gadgets for as much as 120 days as beforehand rumored.
Those that personal the aforementioned Galaxy gadgets can play Fortnite on their gadgets by putting in it utilizing the Samsung Recreation Launcher app. Customers of Galaxy Note9 and Galaxy Tab S4 will obtain a singular Fortnite Galaxy Pores and skin, and, shoppers who pre-order the Galaxy Note9 between right this moment and August 23 can select both 15,000 V-bucks with Fortnite Galaxy Pores and skin or a pair of AKG noise-cancelling headphones. Shoppers can even get each of those by paying $99.
After the Samsung exclusivity is over, customers with suitable non-Samsung gadgets can head over here to enroll in Fortnite for Android’s beta. When you enroll, you’ll obtain an invitation in your registered electronic mail with a hyperlink to obtain and set up the Fortnite Installer that can set up Fortnite for Android in your gadget. Nicely, that’s as a result of Fortnite for Android won’t be available on Google Play Store.
Record of gadgets suitable with Fortnite for Android:
- Samsung: Galaxy Note9, Galaxy S9/S9+, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Tab S4, and, the Galaxy Tab S3
- Google: Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- ASUS: ROG Telephone, Zenfone four Professional, ZenFone 5Z, ZenFone V
- Important: PH-1
- Huawei: Mate 10, Mate 10 Professional, Mate RS, Nova three, P20, P20 Professional, V10
- Honor: Honor 10, Honor Play
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30, V30+
- Nokia: Nokia eight
- OnePlus: OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6
- Razer: Razer Telephone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 5S Plus, Mi 6, Mi 6 Plus, Mi eight, Mi eight Explorer, Mi 8SE, Mi Combine, Mi Combine 2, Mi Combine 2S, Mi Notice 2
- ZTE: Axon 7, Axon 7s, Axon M, Nubia, Nubia Z17, Nubia Z17s, Nubia Z11
Record of gadgets at the moment not suitable with Fortnite for Android:
- HTC: 10, U Extremely, U11, U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z2 Pressure
- Sony: Xperia: XZ, Xperia XZs, Xperia XZ1, Xperia XZ2
Epic Video games – developer and writer of Fortnite – has stated that it’s at the moment engaged on fixes which can quickly make the aforementioned HTC, Lenovo and Sony gadgets suitable with Fortnite for Android.
Having stated that, in case your gadget didn’t make it to the listing of gadgets suitable, you shouldn’t really feel disenchanted because it nonetheless is perhaps suitable with Fortnite for Android, supplied it meets the next minimal necessities.
Minimal necessities to run Fortnite for Android:
- Android Model: Android 5.zero Lollipop or increased
- RAM: three GB or increased
- GPU: Adreno 530 or increased, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or increased
Like we already stated, Fortnite for Android will stay Samsung unique until August 12, after which will probably be accessible to non-Samsung gadgets as properly. Is your Android gadget suitable with Fortnite for Android?